Following Project CARS’ smashing success around the globe, Slightly Mad Studios are proud to announce the second title to be funded & developed by their innovative World of Mass Development portal: Project CARS 2.
World of Mass Development once again allows gamers around the world to help shape & develop an AAA racing title, giving every interested gamer the chance to follow the development process from up close by getting access to regular development builds and vote on key decisions regarding the title’s development.
Everyone’s invited to join the Project CARS 2 development process by choosing one of our five membership tiers – More details are available on the Project CARS 2 project page.
The Project CARS 2 Vision
PRO RACING. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE.
- THE LARGEST TRACK ROSTER EVER – 50 unique locations and 200+ courses including ‘loose surface racing’ on dirt, gravel, mud, and snow. All will have dynamic time of day and weather allowing you to play anytime, anywhere
- THE WIDEST VARIETY OF MOTORSPORTS with 8 different disciplines now including Rallycross. 200+ cars from over 40 different vehicle classes including never-before-seen Concepts and Banned Race Cars
- SEAMLESSLY CONNECTED – Socialize and compete via Online Free Practice and get news updates on the Driver Network around you
- PRO ESPORTS RACING – Skill & Behavioural-based matchmaking, create your own Online Racing Seasons, and Live Broadcast and Spectator functionality
- YOUR HOME FOR RACING – This is your personal playground, to live out your dreams as a race driver
Project CARS 2 will be released for the PC, Sony’s Playstation 4 and Microsoft’s Xbox One
What are you waiting for? Become a member today and jump into the forums to be part of the ongoing virtual racing revolution that is Project CARS!